Re: RE: SC 2.4.6 wording

SC 1.3.3 currently reads:

1.3.3 Meaningful Sequence: When the sequence in which content is
presented affects its meaning, a correct reading sequence can be
programmatically determined.

Can we leverage this somehow?

<proposal>
When a Web page is navigated sequentially, interactive components
receive focus in an order that is consistent with the programmatically
determined reading sequence of SC 1.3.3.
<.proposal>

Is it ok to cross-reference SC like this? Maybe this SC should just be
folded in to SC 1.3.3 (although they are currently at different
levels; but the proposal would move them to the same level.)

<proposal to combine>
SC 1.3.3 currently reads:

1.3.3 Meaningful Sequence: When the sequence in which content is
presented affects its meaning, a correct reading sequence can be
programmatically determined. When the content is navigated
sequentially, interactive components receive focus in an order that is
consistent with this sequence.
</proposal to combine>

Loretta