SC 2.4.6 wording

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:03:01 -0800
To: TeamB <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>

Sean raised a number of issues of interpretation with our current
wording of SC 2.4.6:

<current>When a Web page is navigated sequentially, components receive
focus in an order that follows relationships and sequences in the
content.
</current>

I thought I'd see whether we could clarify things by borrowing some of
the language of SC 1.3.1:

<proposal>
When a Web page is navigated sequentially, components receive focus in
some order that follows relationships conveyed through presentation .
</proposal>

Is this any better?

Loretta