Re: proposals for review by Team B

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:08:42 -0800
To: "Sorcha Moore" <sorcha@segala.com>
Cc: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org

Al wants us to propose the policy of using the date of content
creation in making conformance claims. Since this is a policy issue,
unrelated to the WCAG2 conformance claim, I don't think it belongs in
WCAG2. He is right that they may be a generally useful policy. But we
have removed the discussion from the main document.