Re: Font scaling

I support Sofia' s position about scaling down as well as up.
   At the recent Education and Outreach (EO) meeting
in Boston, there was a gentleman, quite knowledgeable with use of screen
magnifiers,
who argued for scaling down as well.   He said he  would send some comments
to WCAG
on this subject.  I will try to get more information from him.

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST