Re: LC-969 and SC 3.2.2

On 02/10/06, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> I see.   One thing we wanted to allow was that you could put the warning at
> the front of a string of pages that were all data entry for example, and it
> wouldn't have to be repeated on each page.  The programmatically associated
> would prevent that.

Yes, that would be a problem. One solution would be to provide the
information on an opt-in basis, so that once someone has acknowledged
the warning, they could opt out of seeing it again. This would at
least ensure the person has seen and accepted the warning.

Regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins