From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gez Lemon
Sent: 07 November 2006 15:09
To: Loretta Guarino Reid
Cc: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
Subject: Re: Tuesday, Nov 7 Team B meeting

Hi Loretta,

> I hope I haven't confused the times. The US came off daylight savings
> time recently.

Sorry, Loretta, it was me that was confused. We've recently come off
daylight saving time, too. The meetings were usually at 17:00 UTC, which
is 6.00 pm in England and Ireland. Since we've finished daylight saving,
England and Ireland are now in sync with UTC, so the time is still 6.00
pm for us, which is what confused me; sorry.

Best regards,

Gez