Re: Tuesday, Nov 7 Team B meeting

Hi Loretta,

> I hope I haven't confused the times. The US came off daylight savings time
> recently.

Sorry, Loretta, it was me that was confused. We've recently come off
daylight saving time, too. The meetings were usually at 17:00 UTC,
which is 6.00 pm in England and Ireland. Since we've finished daylight
saving, England and Ireland are now in sync with UTC, so the time is
still 6.00 pm for us, which is what confused me; sorry.

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins