From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:27 PM
To: Loretta Guarino Reid; public-wcag-teamb@w3.org;
caldwell@trace.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: today's meeting

I think I broke the
database...........http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/viewdata_all.ph

or do I just have the URL wrong?

Katie

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Loretta Guarino Reid
	Sent: May 23, 2006 3:57 PM
	To: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
	Subject: today's meeting

	Attending: Makoto, Gez, Katie, Tim, Loretta

	It looks as if our existing time slot is actually the best for
everyone. (Tuesday UTC 17:00-19:00 (1pm-3pm ET)).

	We reviewed 3 comments together, and I will prepare a survey for
the Thursday teleconference. We also assigned most of the comments to
some team member. (Sorca, feel free to volunteer if there are any you
are particularly interested in, even if it is already assigned.)

	There are several topics "on hold": SC 2.4.4 and SC 2.4.8 (link
text), and the issue of support for cognitive and learning disabilities.

	Loretta Guarino Reid

	lguarino@adobe.com

	Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering