FW: Notes on Wiki Cleanup

Hi, all.

Ben is asking for our help in making sure that the documents in the WIKI
are truly ready for conversion to XML. He's created a checklist (in the
message below) of items we need to check. There are three categories:

General stuff
How to Meet documents
Techniques and Failures

We're in pretty good shape on these things, but this is a useful list
and it will be good for us to go through the documents again just tomake
sure.

Ben will be using an automated conversion process to convert these
documents from WIKI to XML. The automation isn't smart enough to fix our
mistakes, so we need to do what we can to help it along.

Before our Team B call on Tuesday (4 April), I'll review the documents
related to GL 3.1 against Ben's checklist. Can anyone do the same for GL
2.4 and 1.3?

Thanks!
John

"Good design is accessible design."