next week

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:44:42 -0700
To: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
I will be away from the office most of next week; in particular, I will
not be available for our Team B meeting on Tuesday morning.

We have 57 open comments assigned to us, and we ought to be trying to
make some progress on them. Would it be possible for everyone to use the
time that we would have spent on our meeting to proposal responses to at
least 2 comments? Propose whether to accept, partially accept, or not
accept, with some explanation of why.  You can send email to the list if
you want the team to give you feedback, but in any case, we will plan to
discuss these at our meeting on June 20.

If you would like me to assign some issues to you or make suggestions,
let me know.

Thanks, Loretta

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com