new version of annotated Checklist

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:11:30 -0500
To: <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>
This is not yet ready for prime time so don't disseminate this URL further
at this time.  We hope to have it ready Monday or Tuesday and will put it up
in W3C space before sending out the URL.

The colors will all be removed before releasing.   We have them in there now
to help debug and check it.

Here is the latest draft for team review.

http://tinyurl.com/krfrl

Again - please look at the guidelines that you are used to and see if you
see any problems.  If you do please send them to Loretta and I.

And also a HUGE round of applause to Gez Lemon for coding this up for us.
It was quite a feat.

Gregg and Loretta