Re: thoughts/comments on Issues 581, 597, 602

Tim,

  We need to evaluate the comment in light of what our glossary says about
the definition of "change of context".
  The other definitions are helpful to think about whether our usage will be
misleading to someone who is thinking of those other definitions (rather
than the definition in our glossary.) If this is the case, it could be
making the guidelines harder to understand.
 It sounds like the issue here is when is a context change caused by
"content that changes the meaning of the Web unit". Do we think the example
proposed changes the meaning, or not? That is, do we think this example
passes or fails this SC?
  If the user interface is just giving us different views or rendering of
the same underlying content, I don't think it changes the meaning. But I can
see whether this might be open to interpretation, especially if panning or
zooming is implemented by generating a new map that contains information
that wasn't available in the old.

Loretta