CAREFUL CRITICAL review of the Annotated Checklist

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:37:29 -0500
To: <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>
The annotated checklist gives us (and everyone else when we release it) a
very easy way to evaluate our success criteria and proposed techniques.

I would like people from each Task force to take the success criteria that
they are assigned and

- look over the annotated checklist very carefully.

- pretend you are a harsh critic. - Rip up what we have.  Find the holes.

Releasing this can make our guidelines understandable and usable - but that
can be overshadowed if we have obvious holes in it as well.

Even if you know it is solid - if you think it could look like it has holes
- or could be misunderstood - point that out.

Do your worst.   Please do it immediately.

Thanks.

Looking forward to finding and fixing any holes or oversights.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848

The Player for my DSS sound file is at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b