Re: Tuesday, July 18 Team B Meeting

Hi All,

Regrets for this evening's meeting - I have a meeting scheduled for
the same time.

I went through the list of proposed resolutions from Loretta, and
agree with all of them. The very last item on the list, 1403 [1],
doesn't have a resolution. I agree with Richard that it would make
sense for us to link to their explanation of Ruby, as it's very
comprehensive.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_individual.php?id=1403

Best regards,

Gez