proposals not registering on issue-tracking

From: Sorcha Moore <sorcha@segala.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:16:17 +0100
To: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
Has anyone had any problem with proposals they submitted on the issue
tracking system?
I don’t keep a record of the ids of proposals I have submitted but I am
positive that I submitted a proposal for Comment LC-755 but it is not
appearing in my search results this week.
Have people been deleting legacy “notes” left by submitters in the
“Working Group Notes” section in order to tidy up the section?
Or, has anyone else had this problem?

Sorcha Moore
Web Accessibility Auditor,
Segala, Dublin, Ireland