Late regrets (was RE: Agenda: Team B meeting for 11 January 2006)

Hi everyone,

I've still got the flu and have trouble speaking which is why I didn't
attend the meeting. I forgot to send regrets earlier, sorry about that!

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl