RE: GL 2.4 last call Tasks

Thanks, Loretta.

Quick scan:

Bottom line is that we have a lot to do on this one. Looks like *all*
techniques need tests, and a number of techniques still need to be
drafted.

Please please please volunteer!

Here's my quick summary of Loretta's summary:

SC 2.4.1
Issues 1563 and 1646 were closed (I think) on a Thursday call recently
Under suggested techniques, the first one is the priority for Last Call
I think (the title of the second one is probably enough!)

SC 2.4.2
I think all the issues except 1825 were closed on a recent Thursday call
Under techniques it says 3 drafted, 3 missing; but under  suggested
techniques to draft there's nothing listed

SC 2.4.3
The general techniques are quite drafty. The one called  "Allow users to
skip over blocks of repeated material" has the most content in the
Description section (though it's not really in the new template). It
lists several methods, some of which have been pulled out to form the
basis of separte General Techniques. It also includes some rationale
that may be unnecessary/inappropriate.

SC 2.4.4
Looks like we're in good shape here? Are there tests for the two draft
HTML techniques?

SC 2.4.5
Issue 1649: David has been working actively on this one, advocating for
requiring that link text is meaningful. Note that he and Christophe have
also dome work on the definition of "programmatic reference," and I
think the two of them reached agreement about it (it's in the GL list
archive).

SC 2.4.6
Issue 1769 was closed on a recent call, and the resolution was to reword
the SC. New wording is something like "Titles, headings, and labels are
descriptive."
So we may need a general technique about descriptive lables (could be
written so that it also supports 4.1.something-- the one about labels)

SC 2.4.7
Issue 1770- I think this one was closed on a recent call, too. Either
12/22 or 01/05?

SC 2.4.8
Looks pretty good
"Good design is accessible design."