RE: 4 January 2006: Team B Agenda

Lisa,

Thank you for letting us know you may be late.

As noted in the agenda, we have two main topics for the call tomorrow:
1. Organization of work necessary to reach Last Call by the date agreed
upon by the WCAG Working Group.
2. Discussion of techniques and category 1 issues related to Guideline
1.3.
	a. Guideline 1.3 says, "Ensure that information, functionality,
and structure can be separated from presentation."
	b. Category 1 issues are issues logged into Bugzilla which
affect normative content-- i.e., the wording of success criteria or
glossary definitions, as well as techniques or other items that might
make it necessary to reconsider the wording of success criteria or
definitions.

Guideline 3.1 is *not* on the agenda for this week's Team B call. It
will be scheduled for a future Team B meeting. Please hold any proposals
related to Guideline 3.1 until the scheduled meeting.

Thanks!
John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director