Suggestion for Redundant Adjacent Links failure

For both of these

I think that it is ADVISORY  that one not do this.  I don't think it is
a failure of the SC.  The SC has no prohibition against duplication or
redundancy.

I would move a negative version of these to advisory section.  "e.g.
Not doing such and such".

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.