RE: Action item: created pre element failure for 1.3.1

Thanks, Yvette!

Maybe we could add something in the Description to make it explicit that
the <pre> element preserves only visual formatting, and that visually
implied logical relationships are lost if the user can't see the screen
or the visual presentation changes significantly.
Consider changing the first sentence to say something like "This
document describes a failure caused by use of the HTML <pre> element
..." or something. I found "The failure of this technique" a little
confusing at first.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.