RE: Action item: Added "Using semantic elements to mark up structure" to WIKI

Hi Lisa,

As far as I know, we can write techniques for whatever technology we choose.
But because there is a lot of work to do, we focus on the (regular) HTML
techniques for now.

I think an RDF technique for this would be great but we would still need a
technique for this in the current versions of HTML.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl