RE: Propose removing one HTML techniques for 2.4.5

Older screen readers were inconsistent in whether they supported name or
title attributes for the frame element. (If I remember right,
WIndow-Eyes used title and JAWS used name.)

JAWS, Window-Eyes, and HPR have all supported title for some time now.
(But I think there's a legacy keystroke in JAWS that gives you the name,
not the title-- or maybe it's a Windows keystroke: F6).

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute