RE: More updated HTML techniques for SC 1.3.1

Thanks for the feedback.

I've updated the Description section of these two techniques (caption
and summary) to try to convey more clearly that caption and summary are
both optional *and* that there is an option to use them together (or
not).

I haven't deleted the parenthetical (but not in data tables) from the
titles of the techniques, pending discussion on the Team B call today.
I don't have a problem with doing so.

JOhn

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.