Re: Headings test

I'm not arguing that hierarchy isn't useful.  I don't sense agreement in the
group that it should be a level 1 requirement. And I think the argument that
Ben was putting forth, about navigation bars, was that the perceivable
structure is not always hierarchical.

This could definitely be an advisory technique. Or, we could try to address
it under a different SC for understanding.