RE: new failure techniques for GL 1.3

> 1.3.3:  Failure due to using CSS to create variations in
> presentation of
> text that conveys information without also using
> structure.[2]

This looks ok. Does it make sense to provide a procedure that includes
turning off CSS?

I don't think the word structure conveys what you want here.

Maybe

1.3.3:  Failure due to using CSS to create variations in presentation of
text that conveys information that would be lost.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center