RE: Notes on 2.4 survey results

I'm making the editorial changes suggested in the approved surveys.

In his comments on "General technique for SC 2.4.3: Skip to main
content", Ben asks:
"Also in procedure, I think we should clarify first few - can we put a
number on this? if it's fifth, does it pass?"

Do we want to pick a number?

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering