Re: Set Of Web Units

Hello everyone,

I've a couple of suggestions to get the conversation started.

How about, "A collection of interconnected web units that are
maintained by a single entity, such as an individual, group, or
organisation."?

Or if we want to use language that everyone understands, we could say,
"website".

Or if we want to use language that no one understands, we could say, "no"

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins