Tuesday, Aug 8 Team B Meeting

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:33:00 -0700
To: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
Team B meeting Tuesday at our regular time:

17:00 UTC
10:00 AM Palo Alto
1:00 PM Boston
6:00 PM England, Ireland
2:00 AM (Aug 9) Japan

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode 92248#
irc.w3.org port 6665 #wcag-teamb

Agenda:
1.	Review current proposals (We haven't many at this point; please
try to generate some before tomorrow's meeting.)
2.	Review status of items sent back to Team B at last WG meeting
(LC-701, LC-915, LC-969)
3.	If we have more time, review open issues and develop proposals
during the meeting.

If there are issues that you want to nominate for Agenda Item 3 (because
you don't understand the comment or need help working out a solution),
please send them to the list before the meeting.

Thanks, Loretta

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering