Re: Please Review: Creating HTML links to skip blocks of content.

I guess I think that the user who knows that it is there can still use the
invisible link, so that for the purposes of this technique, testing with a
screen reader isn't necessary.

SC 2.4.4 is where we require that text be associated with the link so that
it works properly with screen readers. Of course, it is at level 2, and this
is being used to satisfy a level 1 technique.