RE: Please Review: Providing a function to search an on-line dictionary

Becky, I would add a step to the test procedure:
- Check that a search of the dictionary for the word, phrase, or
abbreviation finds the correct definition.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering