Re: Please review: Proposal to remove SC 2.4.6 Technique: Dynamically adding interactive items into the tab order.

Becky, doesnąt the note only apply if tabindex hasnąt been used for the rest
of the content? If it has been used, it seems like the advise needs to be to
provide the appropriate tabindex value.