From: public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bailey, Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:23 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden; Andi Snow-Weaver
Cc: Ben Caldwell; Judy Brewer; John M Slatin; public-wcag-teama@w3.org;
public-wcag-teamb@w3.org; public-wcag-teamc@w3.org; wendy@w3.org
Subject: RE: WCAG 2.0 LAST CALL Comment template.doc

> Other ideas and suggestions anyone?

I suggest an abbreviation rather than an arbitrary number should be used for
type of document, similar to what you do for type of comment.

A hyperlink to reference in Wiki would be appreciated, I believe, for folks
looking for more information.

Format is very good, but I presume this will go out as HTML or CSV rather
than DOC?

Hard dash instead of soft hyphen in word Example in header of column (3).