Re: SC 1.3.1 Failure: Using Scripting Events instead of anchors to create links

The test procedure for this failure currently says:

1. Check whether there are JavaScript event handlers on any element other
than an a or area element that cause the location or contents of the Web
Unit to change.

I think this is too broad, since there are many instances where you may want
to add an event handler that will cause the contents of the Web unit to
change. For instance, our error handling scenarios do that.

Since this is a failure, we don't want to rule out content that is
accessible.

Should we change this to
<proposal>
1. Check whether there are JavaScript event handlers on any element other
than an a or area element that cause the current web unit to be
replaced by a destination web unit.
</proposal>

Does that help, or does it leave us with the same problem?