RE: Notes on Wiki Cleanup

I've been doing some general clean-up of our wiki pages over the
weekend. I think I have addressed the following tasks from the Wiki
Cleanup for all of our GLs:

General:

- Have survey comments been incorporated? DONE (several are still
awaiting commenter approval)
- Has the draft been approved for publication? DONE

How to Meet:

- Is the SC numbering consistent with the latest guidelines draft? DONE
- Is the string, "[DRAFT]" included before each link to techniques that
have not been approved/completed for publication? DONE
- Does the How to Meet document include up-to-date Technique titles?
DONE
- Is there at least one sufficient technique for each situation ready
for publication? DONE
- Are all listed failures ready for publication? UNPOPULATED FAILURES
IDENTIFIED

Techniques:

- Do the headings match those in the Techniques Template? DONE
- Is the technique categorized correctly [2] (ex. [[Category:Tech
Techniques]])? DONE

John has reviewed GL 3.1. We still need to review the following items
for GL 1.3 and 2.4:

General:

- Have inline comments been removed?
- Are there links to techniques or how to meet documents that should be
deleted?
- Are there any spelling, punctuation or grammatical mistakes or broken
links that need to be fixed?

I have also created several new pages in our Team B Work Area, to track
techniques and failures listed on one of our pages that are not
populated. I created separate pages for Failures, Sufficient Techniques,
and Advisory Techniques.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering