RE: agenda for 21 Sept team b telecon

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the Team B call today.

Here are a couple of points that might help clarify things-- probably
stating the obvious, but just in case:

1. Optional/advisory techniques will have to be used (by authors) *in
addition to* whatever sufficient techniques they use. (This may help
decide whether a technique should be listed as optional or sufficient).
2. In the interest of time (and everyone's sanity), I suggest that we
treat all optional tecniques that don't yet exist as low priority, so we
can focus on making sure that the sufficient techniques really are
sufficient. I don't mean this as a permanent thing-- we will eventually
want to develop some or all of the optional techniques! But for now, in
order to get another draft out the door in a reasonable amount of time,
we have enough to do to work on sufficient techniques.

Hope this makes sense. I'll try to catch up later.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute