From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John M Slatin
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 2:06 PM
To: Wendy Chisholm; public-wcag-teamb@w3c.org
Subject: RE: [by Monday] team b survey on proposals received to date

Argh!

I just submitted the form and got a 404 error!

Will try again over the weekend-- hadn't answered all the questions
anyway.

(BTW, has anyone else had experience with losing responses after
following a link included in one of the questions? That happened to me a
while back-- I didn't try it this time, because I was going to try to
answer questions about stuff I could remember first, then go back and
update my response after reading linked proposals.)

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute