RE: [TECHS] Rough draft of technique and test for use of abbr element

Becky wrote:

>  Example:

> The <abbr> element is used again for WWW when it appears
> after a named anchor

I think the middle sentence implies that there is some causal relationship
between the occurrence of the named anchor and the use of the abbr element
directly after it. Wouldn't it be clearer to leave the named anchor out so
the example isn't more complex than necessary?

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl