Regrets + action item? (was RE: Agenda for 12 October Team B telecon - starting early)

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned when the Wednesday calls first came up, I've got to teach a
workshop today. I planned that before I knew there were going to be
Wednesday calls for me.

<risky statement>I do have some time on Friday to work on an action item
(like the issue summary for 2.4) so just assign me what needs to be done.
</risky statement>

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl