RE: Guide Docs available for GL 2.4 L2 SC3

One small nit re: the Guide for 2.4 L2 SC3 (Delivery units have titles)

I think it would be useful to give technology-specific techniques names
that start with an "-ing" word (e.g., identifying, using, etc.). I think
this would be consistent with the convention we've developed for
technology-specific techniques as a way to help our users locate links
to techniques.

All we need to do here, I think, is change "Identify" to "Identifying"
for each of the two list items, and tweak the text just before that.
(Sorry, but I have to go and get platelets now!)

I was going to add this as a comment in the WIKI but wasn't quite sure I
was in the right place.

JOhn

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director