Re: Programmatically determining color

I think this is the perfect example of our open issue with "programmatically
determined" and with baselines.

Is it sufficient for the technology to provide the information so that a
good user agent and assistive technology could support it? (This is the
Section 508 model, I believe.) I think our "programmatically determined"
success criteria assume that this is sufficient.

If there is no user agent/assisitive technology that provides the support,
does this disqualify the technology for the baseline? Would we exclude CSS
from a baseline because JAWS doesn't report the color of text in this
circumstance?

Loretta