From: Gez Lemon [mailto:gez.lemon@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:10 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: public-wcag-teama@w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: Notes on Wiki Cleanup

Hi Gregg,

> One good way would be to go to the team A workpage
> http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Team_A_Work_Page
>
> and check the ones with you name next to them.

I have two entries with my name by them:

1: Failure due to using markup that results in different DOMs being
generated in different user agents [1]
2: Failure due to insufficient information in DOM to determine one-to-one
relationships (e.g., between labels with same id)

Item 1 received comments from a survey that need addressing, and the second
one is incomplete as it was just a brainstorm.

What's the correct procedure to move forward? Should I address the comments
from the survey for item 1, and then email the people who made comments to
see if their comments have been addressed? If they are, I assume I can mark
it as okay to move, but what happens if they're not? The second item is
trickier, as there are only a few ideas in there.

[1]
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_due_to_using_markup_
that_results_in_different_DOMs_being_generated_in_different_user_agents

[2]
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_due_to_insufficient_
information_in_DOM_to_determine_one-to-one_relationships_%28e.g.%2C_between_
labels_with_same_id%29

Best regards,

Gez

--