	From: public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teama-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gregg
Vanderheiden
	Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:21 AM
	To: 'John M Slatin'; public-wcag-teama@w3.org
	Subject: RE: programmatically determined

	john
	the  phrase "user-agent-supported"   is an adjective along with
publicly documented

	so if i rearranged the words as you suggest -  this and other
sentences fall apart.

	this one becomes determined by software from data provided in a
publicly documented and manner  supported by user-agents

	Gregg

	Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
	Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
	Director - Trace R & D Center