RE: WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission - clarification

Hi Tomoaki

Can you clarify your proposed change?

It is not clear what you are suggesting when you say:

I hope that audio description is prescribed from Level2 and aimed at LevelAA as a following aim.

We are not sure what you mean by "prescribed from level 2"   and "aimed at level AA".

- currently audio description is one way of meeting 1.2.2 (level 1)
- it is required on level 2 in 1.2.3
- it is therefore not required for conformance at Level A (though a text description of multimedia would be if it were not provided)
- it is required for conformance at Level AA

Are you supporting this?  Or are you suggesting a change?  What change are you suggesting?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Gregg

Co-chair