RE: Latest version of Checklist

Hi Gregg, Ben and Loretta

Great work. Thanks for putting in the white space.

Suggestions:

Currently where there are spaces of 3pts I suggest increasing to 6pts.

Currently within a SC there are no spaces. Whenever there is a change of
level within a SC, for instance before a bulleted list I suggest a 3pt
space.

Note: below requires HTML email formatting. and is an example of the slight
increase of white space I suggest.

Sufficient Techniques for SC 1.3.1 [if HTML + CSS + Multimedia + SMIL +
SCRIPT + Programming (Java, Flash, etc.) are in the baseline]

1.       Using
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/Overview.html#G115>
semantic elements to mark up structure

2.       Making information and relationships conveyed through presentation
programmatically determinable USING the following techniques:

Plain Text Techniques

o        Using
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/Overview.html#T1>
standard text formatting conventions for paragraphs (PLAIN TEXT)

o        Using
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/Overview.html#T2>
standard text formatting conventions for lists (PLAIN TEXT)

o        Using
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/Overview.html#T3>
standard text formatting conventions for headings (PLAIN TEXT)

*	Failure
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/Overview.html#F2>  of SC
1.3.1 and 1.3.4 due to using CSS to create variations in presentation of
text that conveys information without also using the appropriate markup or
text

David MacDonald

www.eramp.com <http://www.eramp.com/>

  _____