RE: Annotated Checklists for review and comment

Sorry

Last message (below) bounced last night as too large so I am resending

First I will send the long form

I will follow this with the short form (HTML, CSS, Media only)

And then the Advisory techniques.

If anyone cannot receive ZIP files (e.g. you don't get the next three emails
right behind this ) send me a note and I will send you files with modified
endings.  (e.g. Z-I-P)

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.