lend me your writers...

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:22:17 -0500
To: <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>
Cc: "Ben Caldwell" <Caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>, "GVAN" <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>, <jbrewer@w3.org>, <lguarino@adobe.com>, "'Michael Cooper'" <cooper@w3.org>
Hi Team A

   We have pretty much run out of open- non-hold items.  Before we dive into
those though - lets help out the other groups this week.    Also Ben needs
some time to catch up on edits so we have an accurate working draft.

David, Alex - could you go help Team B for this week. Check with Loretta do
see if she has something she would like to have you work on.

Bruce, Bengt - would you help Team C.  Check with Michael.

Thanks much.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848

The Player for my DSS sound file is at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b