What we need to do next

Congratulations Team

Last week we had a record number of items and a record number that were
accepted without edit.

Thanks all for putting in your 3 cents worth.

For this week

1)       we have some left over we didn't get to last week.  They are in
proposals.  Look at em and post comments or suggested improvements

2)       Now that we have run out of NON-HOLD items -we begin to work on
hold items.

EVERYONE

Please look at the ATEAM hold list below.

Pick an item that

-          doesn't have too many pieces (unless you are a masochist)

-          is in an area you like

-          isnt also on another teams SORT name list.

then write up a summary of what the postings are

and IF YOU CAN a recommendation(s) for addressing them all.

IF you can't address them all - address what you can and we can discuss the
rest of the issues.

IF YOU CAN'T ADDRESS ANY of them - that is OK TOO.  Just providing a good
summary of the all the comments in a group is Great.

When doing the summary use the following form.

1)       short synopsis of the situation (e.g. 8 comment that sort into 3
issues  blah blah )

a.       about 1-3 sentences

2)       Short forms of each of the issues stating what the problem is and
what is suggested

3)       Any recommendations or thoughts that you have

4)       At the bottom of analysis - past THE FULL COMMENTS - ALL OF THEM.

JUST TAKE ONE and work on it if you can.

REMEMBER - you DON'T HAVE TO SOLVE IT - just summarize it.

Thanks much.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.