RE: 1.2.5 is ambiguous

Actually,

Now that I think about it intent was to be both.  But we never wrote it
anywhere.   And your analysis Bruce is right on target.

 My question was whether we had to do it in the WCAG somewhere or whether we
could just do it in the HTM.

How about we leave it as is and just put a sentence in HTM so it is clear it
wasn't accidental.

But first we need to run it past the full group in case people don't
remember or in case they care.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.