Re: SMIL (was Re: TO DO'S FOR 1.2.1)

Sorry, "static" was the wrong word. Was trying to get at whether or not
there are different techniques needed if the content that is being
captioned is live vs. prerecorded.

Christophe points out that the protocol is different - RTSP for
streaming vs. HTTP or TCP for prerecorded, but I'm not sure that this is
a concern for us since streaming servers are often used to deliver
prerecorded content as well as live content.

Perhaps the only difference is in the hardware (what happens between the
captioner's keyboard and the video encoder that outputs the content to
the streaming server).

I'm fine with leaving them as they appear in the wiki.

-Ben