Re: 3.2 techniques and failures ready for survey

Thanks Christophe,

I've added these items to the survey. Combining the two techniques you
mentioned below sounds like a good idea to me. I've left these off this
week's survey so we can continue tweaking these.

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu>